Friday, February 5, 2010

February 2010 Texas Home & Living


I was pleased to be featured in Texas Home and Living, but was not expecting to make the cover. When I was first interviewed as a possible contractor for this project I had just returned from the Canadian Rockies Boy Scout trek and was hobbling around on crutches. My client was a beautiful young couple, he European and she North African, who became pregnant with twins almost at the same time we began demolition of the unit. Their impeccable taste was well met with the architect that I had the privilege of introducing to them. Robert Fowler of Houston, Texas and the owners seemed to be of one mind with respect to design intent. I feel very fortunate to work with so many talented people and lovely clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment